Are you ready for Fall Trends?
Now that we’re officially on the edge of transitioning from beach days to game days, we’re in the mood to swap out our sunny summer strands for a dose of warm fall color.
It is time to change your hair color to spruce up your look this fall. This season, give yourself permission to ditch the darker hues and lean into fall hair colors that warm-up your complexion.
Here are 5 tones that will warm you up and help you achieve gorgeous, head turning hair!
- Warm red/copper tones with keeping a dark root
- Pumpkin spice hair can be tailored to anyone's natural shade, which is why you can get anything from a copper-tinted brunette to a coppery red
- Warm honey base with pure butter balayage
- Blend of light yellow highlights with golden brown lowlights
- Golden highlights placed strategically throughout
- Deep brunette color with warm/chocolate highlights
The trend this fall is all about looking natural. It is a gorgeous, seamless blend of hair color.
Big/Full Hair is Back!